Albert McClelland, Jr.
Senior Production Artist, Warner Media Discovery: Rooster Teeth (Sep. 2015 – Present) Austin, TX:
Contract Storyboard Artist ’15 > 2D Storyboard Artist ’18 > Storyboard Lead ’19 > Senior Production Artist 2020
· Managed the creation of storyboards, characters, and backgrounds for the Rooster Teeth Animation Department.
· Strategized with Showrunners, Writers, and Creative Supervisors to help build their 2D and 3D worlds while collaborating with Artists to fit the styles, staging, and storytelling of their varied projects, series, and films.
· Streamlined pre-production and provided storyboard notes that help the rest of the pipeline get a clearer idea of the tasks needed shot-to-shot.
· Generated story pitches, training sessions, and standard operating procedures with fellow Artists to help us all make our best work.
F%&K Face Regulation Animation
Black Box Down: Aviation Explanation
Recorded By Arizal
Nomad of Nowhere
Webtoons Shorts (The Monster Under My Bed, The Ladder)
RWBY Fairy Tales of Remnant
Red Vs Blue
Neon Konbini (Tall Tales, Human Beans, and RWBY Chibi)
RWBY – Vol 3.
(Other projects available upon request)
One and a Half Beards (Sep. 2012 – Sep. 2017) Austin, TX:
· Produced animations, user interface art, concept art, quality assurance testing, and game designs for a tiny indie game development team.
Dwarven Gems – (iOS/Android) Single player puzzle game intended for GojiPlay™ Controller
Plunder Pit – (iOS/Android) Single player puzzle game intended for GojiPlay™ Controller
Blimp Breaker – (iOS/Android) Single player puzzle game intended for GojiPlay™ Controller
A-side V B-side – (Web) Versus game made in 48 hours
Barrels & Bulls – (Web/Tablets/iOS) Co-op Action Strategy game
Must Party Forever – (Web) Single player “Adventure Time” game made in 48 hours
Lost in Limbo – (iOS)
Freelance Illustrator and 2D Animator (Sep. 2006 – Sep. 2017) United States of America:
· Generated backgrounds, animations, storyboards, illustrations, logos, user interfaces, package designs, and all manner of 2D art ranging from educational info-graphics to space cadets with exploding heads.
Rooster Teeth Animation – Contract Storyboard Artist
C4 SMY – Contract Illustrator
Ink it Labs – Contract File Processor
Austin Visuals – Contract Storyboard Artist
Karakasa Games – Contract Animator
Learn District – Contract Animator
Health eDesigns – Graphic Designer
Inselberge – Graphic Designer
Boy Scouts of America – Badge Designer
Organic Spa Magazine – Illustrator
Mint Brook Meadow Teas – Illustrator and Layout Artist
Faber-Castell – Coloring book Illustrator
De La Torre Pictures – Contract Storyboard Artist
(Other clients available upon request)
2D Game Artist, Twist Education, LLC (Nov. 2010 – Apr. 2012) San Antonio, TX:
· Generated 2D art assets for user interfaces, games, storyboards, info-graphics, animations, marketing, and the web to make advanced placement and college-level physics education more accessible to kids.
Zombeez – (iOS) 2D Game Artist
Unitopia – (iOS) 2D Game Artist
Vector Tracker – (iOS) 2D Art Lead
Lemonocity – (iOS) 2D Game Artist
Coulombs Quest – (iOS) 2D Art Lead
Charge Factory – (iOS) 2D Art Lead
Lost in Limbo – (iOS) 2D Game Artist
Intern, Clear Channel Outdoor (Jun. – Aug. 2007) San Antonio, TX:
· Designed printed advertisements, billboards, and promotional materials for local businesses while mastering iteration and wireframing techniques.
Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Premiere, After Effects), Toon Boom Storyboard Pro, Cintiqs, WordPress, JIRA, SVN, PerForce, PCs, Macs, traditional animation, traditional drawing, and collaboration.
Cleveland Institute of Art (CIA) (Aug. 2006 – May 2010) GPA 3.69
· Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Illustration with an emphasis in storyboarding and game design.
Penguemic: World Domination, Best in Show – IndieCade 2013
Fantastic Arcade 2012, Gamemaking Frenzy Award, 2nd place
C. I. A. Portfolio Scholarship
Eagle Scout Award